Isla Canela with Brendan Grace
4th to 11th October 2019
ISLA CANELA, SPAIN
WITH BRENDAN GRACE
Join the greatest family comedian of our generation for an unforgettable holiday!
4th to 11th October 2019
♦ Return Flights Dublin to Faro
♦ *Priority Boarding
♦ Airport Transfers Included
♦ 7 Nights in 4* Iberostar Isla Canela
♦ All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Meal)
♦ All Drinks (Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic)
♦ Entertainment on 3 Nights with Brendan Grace and Mick Cummins
Add 3 Rounds of Golf for just €150 pp
Return Flights Dublin to Faro
*Priority Boarding (or 10kg checked bag if priority is unavailable)
7 Nights in Iberostar Isla Canela
All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
All Drinks (Alcoholic and Non Alcohol)
Entertainment on 3 Nights with Brendan Grace and Mick Cummins
Add 3 Rounds of Golf (Isla Canela Golf & Castro Marim Golf) for only €150 pp
Please Note: Price based per person sharing – If single occupancy required an additional supplement will apply. Flights are with Ryanair and include priority Boarding (Allows you to avail of the Priority queue and bring 2 bags into the cabin, 1 which fits under the seat in front of you and the other (max 10kg) which can be stored in the overhead locker). If priority is unavailable, a 10kg check-in bag will be added to your booking. 20kg bag can be added for a supplement. Non-Refundable deposit of €200 Required at time of booking. Balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Iberostar Isla Canela
Close your eyes and picture a an island where you can get away from it all. Imagine a haven of peace full of calming vegetation and surrounded by salt marshes, sandbanks and dunes. Now open your eyes and make it happen at the Iberostar Isla Canela, the ideal place to begin to unwind. Discover all the reasons why you should visit this family beach resort in Huelva, Spain:
- Get away from it all and connect with nature. Experience a holiday right by the beach in your hotel in Isla Canela, far from the crowds and near tranquillity. We invite you to relax and not worry about anything other than getting the best view of the sunset from the chill out terrace.
- Beach framed by dunes and stretches of golden sand. You don’t have to go to the Caribbean to enjoy idyllic beaches and escape the crowds. At your hotel in Huelva, you’ll have the calm seas of Punta del Moral beach right in front of you. Its fine sand is perfect if you fancy a morning jog or for spending the day building sandcastles with your children.
- Unique gastronomy. A taste of Andalusia is hiding in every meal and in the local produce used in every dish. You can also journey around the world exploring the flavours on offer at our buffet restaurant, featuring the best Spanish and international cuisine. And best of all? There are no limits in your All Inclusive hotel.
- A restful Oasis. Relax to your heart’s content inside and outside the hotel. Outside, thanks to the marvellous surroundings, and inside because we are experts in eliminating stress with the massages in our SPA Sensations.
- Charming getaways. The time is always right for a family excursion from your hotel in Isla Canela. Wander around the streets, churches and typical Andalusian squares of Ayamonte or discover the flora and fauna of Doñana National Park and the Rocío salt marshes. Nearby, you even have our neighbouring country, Portugal, and the incredible beaches of the Algarve.
- The most entertaining activities! Your children are going to enjoy exclusive areas to do a wide range of activities specially designed for them at Star Camp. Monkey, Dolphin and Eagle. Discover the adventures in store for your kids and their new friends. Meanwhile, you can play tennis, go horse riding or improve your golf swing…. It’s up to you!
Single Room Supplement: €210 (Limited Availability)
Checked Bag 20kg: €80
Checked Golf Bag: €60
Golf Club rental - Quote on Request
Buggies - Quote on Request